Mansa Musa of Mali Unknown Legend Hoodie
Let this beautiful artwork be a reminder for all of one of the origins of Black Excellence. They call him the richest man in history, yet most don’t know his story. Wear the art and exhibit the history of the man whose wealth was insurmountable and who gave back to so many. Subtle enough for casual wear, yet bold enough to pair while trying to achieve a daring look. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
Easily a wardrobe favorite.